100in100.ca is a truly unique challenge that will require huge efforts in both its planning and execution. Can it be done? We shall see; one thing’s for sure though, following the journey will certainly be interesting.
The requirements of “The Challenge’ are as follows:
- One round will need to be played at each of the Top 100 ranked golf courses in Canada.
- It will need to be completed in 100 days.
- Over 8,000 kilometres will have to be driven between the starting point in St.John’s, Newfoundland and the finishing line in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Guest invitations will need to be secured in order to play on the Private courses included in the Top 100
- A large supply of golf balls! I’m a reasonable golfer, but i share a common bond with my fellow other amateur golfers……. i usually lose a ball or two most rounds. Over a 100 rounds thats going to add up.
What do you think about “The Challenge”? Please leave a comment below and share this page with others. Thank you for your support.